RULES & POLICIES
Please check below terms and conditions of your stay in Das Hostel. When booking for more than 15 guests, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit/debit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Check-out. Check out time is 11.30am. The extension will be given depending on the availability. On failure of the guest to vacate the room the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest or/and charge the guest for the next night.
2. Guest's Belongings. Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out. For the convenience of the Guest lockers are provided in the room, it is highly recommended to store all valuable belongings in the lockers. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hostel room or the locker or any other part of the hostel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage. Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
3. Hostel Rules: Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel and building area. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being charged a fee of 100€ and being asked to leave the Hostel without any refund. We don’t accept bookings made by those under the age of 18 without the company of adults over 18 or with a written consent signed by their parent or guardian. We ask that you respect other guest‘s by limiting the amount of noise after 11pm. The fee for breaking the curfew 25€. The fee for vomiting after drinking alcohol inside the Hostel and building area 65€. The fee for losing room key - 25€. Using the beddings is compulsary. The fee for using beds without the beddings - 25€. Guestes can only use the bed they are assigned to. Only registered guests can use the Hostel facilities. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hostel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
4. Management's Rights. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hostel premise. No parties of any kind, including sleepovers, are permitted in the hostel.The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hostel forthwith without previous notice and with no refund, nor compensation in case of breach of property rules and policies. Any forms of breaking or violation of the law during the stay at the hostel may result in an immediate cancellation of the booking, without the possibility of a refund.
5. GDPR: In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", I inform that:
A) The Administrator of your personal data is Das Hostel Sebastian Ciastoń, with its registered office at Karmelicka 50/3/4 St, Krakow, 31-128; The data administrator can be contacted via Tel.: +48 79872482; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: in order to execute and on the basis of a contract you are a party to (accommodation service), legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR.
C) Personal data will be processed for the following periods of time: by the validity of consent given, in connection with the CCTV for 7 days; in connection with the execution of the agreement for the provision of hotel service will be processed by the limitation period of tax claims or claims of civil law according to which of these claims expires later.
D) Administrator process the following categories of the Clients’ personal data: Name and Surname; Nationality. Personal identification number; Email address; Telephone number; Credit card data (when the booking is guaranteed by credit card)
E) Your personal data shall not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling.
F) Your personal data are not transferred beyond the European Economic Area.
G) You have the right to access your data as well as the right to their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, the right to object to processing of the data, and the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that processing of your data infringes GDPR provisions. Provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, a refusal to provide such data may result in a refusal to perform the agreement/provide the services.